Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany billing: can price date be taken from stock transport order UB

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue and I think that I'm not the first person who has this problem.

We are working with stock transport orders (UB) to relocate goods from one plant to the other (different company codes). We have some troubles with different prices in the purchase order and in the intercompany invoice because of different pricing dates.

Example:

1. the stock transport order is created on 15.02.2012 --> here the price date is 15.02.2012

2. the delivery is created on 25.02.2012 (PGI date 25.02.2012)

3. the intercompany invoice is created. On item level is placed the pricing date 25.02.2012

This situation may lead to a price difference, as already happened several times.

Do I have any chance to take out the pricing date from the stock transport order into the IC invoice?

thanks for help.

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the copy control settings (t.code VTFL), go to item level and check what value assigned in the field price source. Assign value A and test by creating new documents. If this solution does not resolve your issue, then check the routine assingned in the field Data VBRK/VBRP. In t.code VOFM, copy this routine and create a new routine with additional code for VBRP-PRSDT to have STO pricing date and then add this route in field VBRK/VBRP.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, I tested with "A" in the price source - no success.

I think we have to create a new data transfer routine.

Regards.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are not restricted only to copying pricing date, but want to copy the pricing itself from STO, then check OSS 1590601 - Stock transfer order intercompany: how to copy price from PO to intercompany billing

Regards,