cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk : ZMIN tickets do not listed in Worklist menu of CRM_UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am customizing SolMan ITSM. I created ZMIN as a copy of SMIN, in the CRM_UI interface when I try to list all tickets assigned to me in the Worklist section, I get only SMIN ones.

In the section Incident Management -> Incidents I can list all ZMIN tickets. How can I do to get the same transaction type (ZMIN) in the Worklist section. I want to list

- tickets assigned to me

- tickets assigned to my team

- tickets reported by me

Thanks a lot,

Rachid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rachid,

Did you find d solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

>

> I am customizing SolMan ITSM. I created ZMIN as a copy of SMIN, in the CRM_UI interface when I try to list all tickets assigned to me in the Worklist section, I get only SMIN ones.

>

> In the section Incident Management -> Incidents I can list all ZMIN tickets. How can I do to get the same transaction type (ZMIN) in the Worklist section.

Hi, Rachid.

Tell me please, can you create ZMIN-tickets or you can only display them? If so, check the assignement and authorizations of CREATOR role.

> - tickets assigned to my team

Also to see tickets assigned to your team, you should create an organizational structure and assigne yourself and you colleagues to the corresponding group.

former_member211635
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try this

Please go to t-code 'DNO_CUST04' and change value of 'PROCESS_TYPE' to

'ZMIN'

Regards

Nishu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu,

Thanks for your answer. I already set this field to ZMIN, I do not understand why ZMIN tickets are listed in Incidents and not in Worklist !!

Best regards

Rachid