cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI transport issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing a SAP PI scenario from MDM to SAP BI. Now, while releasing the transport from teh BI/BW box I am getting an error

Object CINC ZPI_CL_ARTICLE_DATA_MANAGEMEN1CCDEF is inactive. Now, I do not have an object named

Object CINC ZPI_CL_ARTICLE_DATA_MANAGEMEN1CCDEF. My class name is ZPI_CL_ARTICLE_DATA_MANAGEMEN1.

I am using abap proxy to connect to BW from PI.

Can you please let me know whether this is a SAP bug or some error.

Thanks Aniruddha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member403110
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Aniruddha,

I am facing the same issue. Please share if this problem was resolved and what measures did you take to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

That's certainly not a sap bug... but have a look on your transport request (SE01 / SE10), you certainly have this object defined inside.

So there is two ways: either you delete the corresponding entry in your transport request (if you are sure at 100 % that this object is not used... becareful, because when you create an abap proxy, SAP create different objects and not only the class (like the table strcuture, line structure....) and why not a definition.

The other way is to keep this object in your transport request and to activate it. and transport it (again) with all your other abap proxy objects.

Mickael

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

The "CINC" at the beginning there stands for "Class Include (ABAP Objects)", and the CCDEF ending is for defining local classes within your main class ZPI_CL_ARTICLE_DATA_MANAGEMEN1. So to activate that one, go to se24, display your class, go to Local Class Implementations (Ctrl + Shift + F6) and activate.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

I have tried this option thnaks but still it is giveing the same error. I don't have a main class I have four different proxy classes for which one I mentioned.

Aniruddha