cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

terms and conditions not getting displayed on the last page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to display a smartform, on the front side of the page i have to display material details and on the back side of the page i have to display terms and conditions. I' am unable to print the material details and terms and conditions in duplex mode, but on the last page only material details are getting displayed, terms and conditions are not getting displayed.

Can you please help me how to make the terms and conditions get printed on the back side of the last page.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This can be done by page FRONT lists page CONTACTS as next page and CONTACTS lists FRONT as next page. Since CONTACTS does not contain a MAIN window, it will print the contacts info and then continue on to FRONT for the rest of the main items. Additionally, set print mode on FRONT to D (duplex) and set CONTACTS to 'blank' (for both resource name and print mode - this is the only way to get to the back of the page).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gop4sap11,

I have made the configuration in the same as you have mentioned, but still iam not able to print Terms and conditions on the back side of the last page.

Thanks,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Tamas Hoznek u reply helped a lot

thanks to gop4sap11.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm a bit confused by the statement "I' am unable to print the material details and terms and conditions in duplex mode".

I suppose you meant to say "I am able to print the material details and terms and conditions in duplex mode", correct?

If the problem is that on the last form page, the T&C is not getting printed on the back of the form, you could force the T&C page by using a flow logic command as the very last element of the main window, which gets processed when all the data is already output. For the command, use the 'Go to New Page' and specify the page name for the Terms & Conditions.

In case this causes an issue that the last page is printed twice (since the T&C page is likely defined with the next page being NEXT_PAGE), then copy the already existing T&C page, call it LASTPAGE and leave the Next Page attribute empty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

Let me explain you clearly, My requirement is in a page on the front side i have to print material details and on the back side i have to print Terms and Conditions. For example if I' am having 3 pages of output, I' am able to print material details on the front side and Terms and conditions on the back side for 2 pages, but when we come to the last page I' am able to print just material details Terms and conditions which has to get printed on the back side is not getting printed on the last page.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi