cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to view Application Level SDOC Dispatch/Export Billing Doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am trying to configure Customs management -Export Scenario for Export Declaration.

Am trying to assign the feeder system document type 'F8' to corresponding Customs Document types

in GTS 'CULOEX'

IMG: SAP Global Trade Services > SAP Customs Management > General Settings > Document Structure

> Assignment of Document Types from Feeder Systems > Assign Document Type at Feeder System

Level

Issue: In the drop down for application level i am not getting the option 'SDOC Dispatch/Export Billing Doc'

Any Pointers?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDN-AmitC,

what GTS Release are you using?

Thanks, Christin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Branko,

Am able to see the Appln Level in domain /SAPSLL/APEVS.

It is also present in drop down of field APEVS when i check the table '/SAPSLL/TLEBGS ' but its not present in the view '/SAPSLL/V_TLEBVS'.Not sure where is the error.

Hari,

This is an internal system for POC purpose.Though have confirmed from Basis regd installation and Licence,would like to reconfirm this.Can you brief me out on the procedure to do the same.

Christin,

its GTS 10.0 (SLL-LEG 900)

Regards,

Amit

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Amit,

thanks for the clarification on the GTS version.

For the integration of billing documents for customs declarations the

assignment is not longer necessary. The determination of the GTS document type for transfered ERP invoices

runs via the determination of activity sequences.

Please ensure that the procedure determination (IMG: Define Determination for Activity Sequence)

is maintained correctly. Please be aware that as a prerequiste for this config the

"Define Control Settings for Communication Processes" must be done prior.

Then the document type will be found automatically.

Best regards,

Christin

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Christin..resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Please let us know the steps which you have followed for resolving this issue so that it can be helful to all.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

please see my answer above in regards to the application level SD0C.

Thanks, Christin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christin,

Currently we are working on SAP GTS version 7.1 and facing a similar issue.  I have followed the solution mentioned in the above thread still SD0C is not available and customs document also not been created in GTS.

Note: Document type under Actitity sequence (process template) has not been assigned.  (No value displayed in dropdown list).

Please enlighten me on this.

Regards,

Chalapathi G.

Awaiting for your reply..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is quite unusual error, probably all recent GTS versions store the optios for Feeder system document level in domain /SAPSLL/APEVS - value range. If this is a new implementation project, can you check that GTS was installed properly ?

I`d suggest mapping documents on logical system group level unless your scenario requires otherwise.

Regards,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

We have also faced the smilar issue but currently our client has got the license to use complaince management module.I believe it is because of license issue for customs managment or not installing the SAP GTS Customs managment properly.So first check whether your client has got the license to use customs managment module if yes then check with your basis person to install all the components properly.

Regards,

Hari Challa.