cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Plan not rolled up to main WBS in CJ40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to plan costs in CJ40 wbs wise it is not updating to the main WBS. As i have maintained the Planning profile as Bottom-up Planning and in Budget profile i have selected both Overall & Total values.

When i am trying to total up it is not updating the total values to the main WBS, can some one give me an idea.

Earliest replies are highly appreciated.

Regards

Hemadri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you carry Total Up ,a Pop window appears ensure that you check 'Annual Values' .

Please try

Thanks,

Nitin

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Hemadri,

SAP Help note clearly states (Bottom-up planning):

If you have carried out structure planning for a subhierarchy, the system only totals up the values up to the WBS element with which you accessed.

To ensure that the structure plan values for the whole project structure are uniform, you must access the structure planning for the whole project and check and save the values.

My understanding: In case your project has for Ex: 5 Levels, and you have entered the plan values for all the WBS Elements @ level 5, the sum will roll-up to the higher level WBS assigned to the WBS Elements assigned to WBS at level 4. So, in order for WBS at Level 1 to show the total sum of roll-ups, all the WBS Elements in the below levels shall have the planned values.

Or

try this ->

Enter Plan values for all the WBS Elements at a certain level in CJ40, click 'Edit - Total Up' and observe the value updation.

Please assign points if you find this useful.

-Thanks