cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartForms maintenance SE63 in SAP ISU4.72..Problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have smartform created in Swedissh SV anguage . Then I am making changes in smartforms by logging in EN english language but by selecting the 'Maintain in orig. Language' option from the popup. And the end users are in Finnish FI language i.e. they will be executing the smartform with their logon language as Finnish FI.

Now When I first tried to print the letter maintained in the NACE through tcode ES21 it gave me the error saying 'the original language is Sv and display in FI' and it dodnot print the letter . When i ran a Z tcode to print the letter separately it printed without any problem and later on it started printing from ES21 also. I donnot know what is the problem.

Secondly we are on ISU 4.72 system , When I try to maintain the translation using SE63 it doesn't give me this option R/3 enterprise -> Other Long texts -> FS forms and styles -> SSF smartforms. But the options I get is R/3 enterprise -> other long texts -> FORMS ..whcih takes me to SAP SCRIPTS translation and doesnot accept SMART FORMS .

Appreciate your help here.

best regards

nilesh puranik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE63

Select Other Long Texts

Select Smart Forms