cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Tax Collection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using SD, MM, LE & FI modules in Bangladesh. In customer master we are taking tax Category MWST & Tax Classification "0". Now as per Govt. Tax we need to collect sales Tax BDT 400 per sales order and pay the same to tax authority. Now can you please advice me step by step how can I configure this, so that in every Sales order this charge can come automatically without selecting any item category.

Thanks in advance and your suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tax we need to collect sales Tax BDT 400 per sales order and pay the same to tax authority.

Just clarify my understanding, you mean to say, BDT 400 is collected from each sales order, irrespective of net value of the sales order and not dependent on material.

or

Turnover tax at the rate of 4% is leviable where annual turnover is less than BDT 2 million

As I know, the standard tax rate for VAT is 15% for all taxable goods and services.

If in case of former, you can have this tax condition type at header condition.

So, make sure in follow SPRO path you maintain customer data only for the tax condition type

IMG - SD - Basic Functions - Tax determination - Maintain taxes only for customer data(TCode OVK3)

Further you might need to have need routine for Alt Base Value.

The coding for routine can have

xkwert = 400

And even you can have default tax code in the logic.

Make sure you don't have access sequence to the tax condition type.

As already suggested, your condition type should have,

maintain

- Calculation type - B (Fixed amount)

- Condition class B (Prices).

Then assign the newly created routine in Alt base value as per your requirement in pricing procedure.

In case of any concern or doubt, do revert back.

Regards

JP

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ripon

For MWST maintain a separate tax classification of 1 is customer master record and maintain the condition record for that customer of BDT 400.So when you create a sales order for that customer then it has to pick the condition record.So in V\06 for MWST condition type,maintain Calculation type B (Fixed amount) and Condition class B (Prices).

Regards

Srinath