cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts !!

Guys please help me extract proper reports through PS.

I want to check the budget condition on daily/weekly/monthly basis, that how much is used and how much is left, commitments etc .. what Tcode should i use. i know about s_alr_87013558 but I am confused as the payment types KZ and ZP (vendor payment and payment posting) are not considered then how will it reflect the actual budget utilization.

Also please clarify that on what entry the Actual cost is updated in s_alr_87013558.. as far as i know it is updated after GR..

and if it is updated after GR then if we want it to update on INVOICE then what should we do?

what is the payment in/out in CN41N ? is it the Downpayment ?

Thanks

Rabiee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys please help me extract proper reports through PS.

I want to check the budget condition on daily/weekly/monthly basis, that how much is used and how much is left, commitments etc .. what Tcode should i use. i know about s_alr_87013558 but I am confused as the payment types KZ and ZP (vendor payment and payment posting) are not considered then how will it reflect the actual budget utilization

The report requirement is not available in Standard SAP , you will have to go for Custom report development.

Also please clarify that on what entry the Actual cost is updated in s_alr_87013558.. as far as i know it is updated after GR..and if it is updated after GR then if we want it to update on INVOICE then what should we do?

Yes, you are right Actual cost posting against WBS happens at the time of GR as SAP standard. As far as I know it is not possible to update at time of invoice.

what is the payment in/out in CN41N ? is it the Downpayment ?

It guess it is the Actual Payment, but for it Project Cash management needs to be activated.

Please check following thread

Thanks,

Nitin