cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel SD document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After cancelling a billing document we try cancel sd document but we can not cancel. We have to cancel this sd document because if we dont cancel sd document, the amount in the sd document reflects our customer's credit risk. What should be problem ? Need help.

Best regards,

Muzaffer OZ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First You need to cancell the billing documents, then reverse PGI then delete delivery document then only u can cancel order.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So thank you for your replies. I think i have to ask this question like this.

Our user has entered a credit note to the system and created the billing doc. He realized that he made a mistake and he cancelled the billing doc. Afterhe cancelled the bil. doc. he try to cancel the credit note but he can not cancel. Actually, this is my question.

Best Regards,

Muzaffer OZ

0 Kudos

Also, please check the setting for reason for rejection. The following thread may help.

Regards,

Sridhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no "cancellation" process per se for the sales documents. If there are no subsequent documents, then a sales document may simply be deleted. If there are subsequent documents, then in some cases (e.g. when all subsequent documents were cancelled) the sales order items may be "cancelled" by entering reason for rejection.

If you're unable to enter reason for rejection, please clarify what exactly is the issue (field not available, error message, etc.).

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Muzaffer OZ ,

After cancelling the billing document in VF11, have you reversed the PGI and deleted the delivery?

You can check by giving REASON FOR REJECTION in the sales order line items and check whether the value is considered for Credit.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles