cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Technical RFx responses and award' button not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are configuring and running the two envelope bidding responses in SRM 7.01 system for our client. We have done all the required settings along with c-folder settings.

We run the business process, it works fine till the simultaneous logon of evaluators. The logon happens successfully. However, we donot see any button for 'Technical RFx responses and award button' to shortlist the suppliers in the technical evaluation phases.

Even after the successful simultaneous log in also the buttons (Initiate technical tender response and open technical tender response) are not dissapearing (we wait till the 3 minute window closes).

As a result, we are not able to proceed to the next phase i.e. price response and awarding.

Could you please guide us where it may go wrong?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Please check if the below SAP notes, resolves your issue.

Note 1617935 - Traversal to Two Envelope Bid not possible

Note 1599500 - Error navigating to Technical Rfx in Tendering process

Thanks,

Anshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anshu,

Thanks for your reply. The notes seems to be helpful to us. We will import the corrections and check if it resolves the issue. I will award and close the thread accordingly.

regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anshu,

Even after implementing the notes mentioned, I am not seeing any button to accept or reject the 'Technical RFx responses and award' button. As a result, we are not able to proceed further.

Could you please help us to how to proceed with the 'technical Rfx responses and awards' ?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjan,

May i ask you to try implementing the note :- "Note 1484053 - Tech. RFx button is not shown in approval mode".

Thanks,

Anshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing similiar issue. Not able see tech rfx reponse and awards button to evaluate technical bid.

Thanks

Abdul Raheem

Answers (0)