cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business functions & BOR Type for ECC6.0 & SCM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is my first SNC implementation project and we are on ECC6 Ehp5, SNC 7.0 EhP5 and PI 7.3 EhP5

since we are using SNC 7.01 , It incorporates SOA(Service Oriented Architecture), so the scenarios have changed from 5.1 in terms of message processing. For most of the scenarios, they have replaced Idocs with proxies for communicating between ECC and PI.

I have been told by PI that we will be Using XML messages for processing the messages from ECC to SNC.

We will be implementing below scenarios :

u2022 Purchase Order Collaboration

u2022 Subcontracting process (CMP)

u2022 Supply Network inventory

u2022 Release Process

u2022 Invoice Collaboration.

1) Now If we send the XML messages from ECC to SNC via PI then what all settings that i need to do?

2) Which all Business functions & BOR Type for ECC6.0.

3)Which all Business functions & BOR Type for SCM 7.0.

Please share your input regarding business functions and BOR that needs to be activated.

Apart from that do i need to do any other settings.

Your valuable input is appreciable.

Thanks & Regards.

Shailesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

If you want you can activate SCM_SNC_GEN_1 depending upon business needs or configuration.

As per my understanding there is no need to activate any business function but if you need additional feature of SNC to be used then refer below help link for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SNC700_ehp01/helpdata/en/a2/6d67d9b60149cb887acf72ae0b90ac/frameset.htm

In ECC you are going for EPh5 which means no need to activate any additional business function(Normally SNC needs EPh4 only for some the latest feature to be use like in workorder collaboration ManufacturingWorkOrderInformation and ManufacturingWorkOrderProductionProgressNotification XML are used if ECC is with EPh4)

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Created similar thread :Business functionsin SNC so closing this thread

Thanks and regards

shailesh