cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart getting ordered even with Custom Validation Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented the BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI, and it;s working fine, when we are Checking the SHC. It's showing the error message.

Functionality: When user has selected REJECT, and he orders, to it shud raise an error mesage that plz enter the reason of rejection.

But it's nto working when we r clicking on ORDER, it is getting successfully processed.

Thanks & Regards.

Vaibhav Goel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BBP_DOC_CHECK badi populate an error mesage and restrict not to get ORDER if user select the REJECT button.

Regards,

Goutam Kolluru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have already tried DOC _CHECK Badi as well.... everything is working fine only when we CHECK the SHC.

But when we click on Order.. it processes it successfully. Though it is gng in those BADIs and the error messages itab is getting populated and everything.

Is any other config .. or we need to raise an error message somewhere else as well ?/

Please let help us out.

Thanks & Regards,

Vaibhav Goel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vaibhav,

Could you please check whether you have maintained the custom field in the below table:

SPRO-> SRM server-> Extension and field control (personalization)

-> Configure field control->configure control for fields on item level.

Click on meta data for fields on item level and add the fields to be changed in this table. This table holds the custom data.

Table in SM30 /SAPSRM/V_MDF_IC

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

It's not a custom field.

One Update:

Gurus, I got one strange thing...I removed the check of Current State (whether Rejected/Approved) from the ITEM_CHECK badi, and found that it was working perfectly fine i.e. when we have selected the Approve Radiobutton and click on ORDER, then it's raising our custom error message and is stopping the porcesssing.

But when we are selecting the Reject Radiobutton, it's not working the same. It's saying SHC processedd successfully.

Is this some standard functionality that it bypasses all the error messages when r rejecting a SHC or something... or any config needs to be done for this ?

Please let us know.

Thanks & Regards,

Vaibhav Goel.