Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Business Partner relationships

Hi All,

One of my clients has an issue with a user not being able to use SRM. On investigation, although the user is integrated into the org structure (this is integrated with ECC HCM) without any errors, when you check the in BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE there are errors at both the user, CP level which reveal that the user BP relationship to the org structure is not present - this is backed up when looking via BP at the appropriate record. I thought that this should have created automatically when the BP was created and updated from the data sent from HCM, but it hasn't. No attempt to recreate data has been successful so far, including refresh from HCM.

This is further complicated that the user concerned was recently assigned the wrong ID, and the user in the organisation who should have that ID has recently left, and the changes to the lD record this created disconnected the initial user and caused the issue.

My client has created a new ID and tried to link it to the old position (the old user has been moved on to a 'leavers' org unit, and this is the point where that user's BP record does not have the relationship to the org BP. The old record cntains this relationship and I cannot delete it in the old user BP, but this doesn't exist in PPOMA, so I am stuck.

Help!!!

James.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question