cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If i delete Access in Access sequence

former_member385456
Participant

Hi all,

If i delete Access in Access sequence and i have already maintained condition record for this key what are all the implication for excisting Sales order, deliveries and billing Document either the status is open, partial, being processed.

Kindly revert back.

Regards,

M S RAVI PRAKASH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Prakash,

There will be no impact for your sale order's,deliveries and invoice.Because at copy controls item level we martian *pricing type

D Copy pricing elements unchanged*,if we maintain A or B in that situation the condition type will not trigger, then the impact will

be on your open documents.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The deletion process SHOULD be done in the '' REVERSE '' way :

1] Delete the condition records .

2] Detach the access sequence from the condition type .

3] go to the access sequence & delete the tables .

4] Now, the access sequence can be deleted . There is no impact on sales order, delivery or billing

Regards,

Vikas

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

if i did not delete the condition records and if i delete the access then

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It may effect existing sales doc for condition(having dependency of those access).

Say, for existing doc, if the system is able to find the condition record for the pricing date, then condition record may determine in sales doc.

But, it will not effect in newly created sales process. As the system will not be able to determine the access value

Regards

JP

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

If you want to know more clarity about what is the impact , try to check in sandbox with full cycle then you will come to know what is the impact

As per my knowledge is not recommended rather than create new access Sequence and assign to corresponding condition types

Otherwise remove the Access Sequence to corresponding condition types

Because Access Sequence is Cross Client if will impact to the corresponding clients which is under one Environment (under one server with different clients)

At the time of price updation it will effect

Regards,

Prasanna