cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF05n Copy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've had a requirement from client for list of invoices with some details..I convinced the client by showing VF05n without a development however they need additional fields in the output i.e. item details. I know by clicking on the details [ spectacles] button I can see invoice details..however, they want a list with item description etc..etc..as a list and do not want to check each document, understandably.

Now, an option is to copy the VF05n report and modify it as per my needs. As easy as it sounds, has anybody actually tried it ?

Does it work ? Please let me know if you've tried and any precautions we need to take?

I also know about the OSS notes around this report..but none cater to my requirement of modifying the output or adding additional fields in the output, unless I've missed the right OSS note?

Also any other suggestion / easier way to achieve this is appreciated.

Regards,

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is just to see the invoices and it's line items, then you can just develop an ABAP query using tables VBRK/VBRP. If more is needed, then I would suggest exploring usage of logical database VFV in the ABAP query.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better to use SQV3 SQV2 and SQV1 .. Check if Table joining is applicable ou your requirements, to join VBRK and VBRP.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Surely you know it. Have you told to your customer the option of VF05. You can enhance the list. See SAP Note 350068 - Additionl fields in VA05:Customer material number as example. But instead to use VF05N as a template (I have been seeing it, and really, it's complicated) create you own customer report with the requirements of customer.

It's an idea.

Regards

Eduardo