cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO demand planing-planning book Wizard, Data view visible and input Frm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assume that it is February, I create a planning book and a sales input forecast data view. I want to limit sales only can key in forecast after April (N+2 month) . I can configure the TB Profile ID (Future) in the edit planning book wizard->Data view, setup the field : visible Frm 2011/02/01 and Input Frm 2012/04/01. It seems can't work, it can only input Frm 2012/02/01. Is there any method I can set up the forecast only can read before 2012/04/01?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not quite understand your requirement. Do you mean you want to lock the first two future periods so that they're read-only?

Visible from and Input from are used to control the past periods, not the future periods.

One option is, if you want to consider N2 as planning start, you can set the offset in planning book definition /sapapo/sdp8b. This will consider N2 bucket as the first future periods. Then you only need to check 'visible from', and 'leave input' from blank.

If you still want the first two periods as future periods, you'll need to use macro function CELL_INPUT() to make the two cells read-only. You can put this macro in the 'start' macro group, so that it can take effect whenever data is loaded.

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks a lot, it can work now! Very helpful answer.

Edited by: ping2604 on Feb 16, 2012 1:10 AM