cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Oracle upgrade 11g - Workflow Error CALL_FUNCTION_SECSTORE_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I've prepared Oracle 11g upgrade to version 11.2.0.2 on the test system made as homogenous system copy. It's HP-UX 11.31. server. The upgrade finished successfuly and all other SAP BAsis transactions.

When the key users started to test the Workflow appeared problem which I saw in RFC connections:

Expl:Logical connections

Connection Test WORKFLOW_LOCAL_020

Connection Type Logical Destination

On HP multiprocessor machines, the specified time values may be incorrect

Error Details Error CALL_FUNCTION_SECSTORE_ERROR occured. P1=WORKFLOW_LOCAL_020 P2=WORKFLOW_LO

I've checked the transaction SECSTORE and I can't maintain the RFC destination WORKFLOW_LOCAL_020 , there is no way to re-enter the password for user WF-BATCH.

Because of homogenous system copy I checked the tables RSECACTB and RSECTAB and they have entries.

Do you think that the Oracle upgrade made this problem ? And how I can correct it?

Thank you in advance

Ruzica

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction SECSTORE to check the status of the secure storage.

If this is correct, select the application "RFC Destinations" and search for the destination /RFC/<your destination name>. The destination entry should have a green indicator. If it does not, the message text column displays information about the error. You can use the question mark in the end column to obtain a detailed description of the error and notes to solve it.

If the destination /RFC/<your destination name> is not listed in the secure storage, the password is lost.

If this happens, you can use transaction SM59 "Configuration of RFC Connections" to reenter that password. After you save the destination, the password status (PW-Status) should be set to "saved" and a corresponding entry should exist in transaction "secstore".

Regards

Venkata S Pagolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know this note and I tried to chage the password from SM59 but there is no button for change only CONNECTION TEST button.

I'm on SAP BASIS support package 12.

Must I enter the support package or I can download just the corrections from this note?

Thanks

Ruzica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you applying sp13 for BASIS and give a try.

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GO through this note also

Note 1063677 - RFC Patchcollection 24 2007

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried another homogenous system copy from the production system which I upgraded to Oracle 11.2.0.2

• deleted and copy the file systems from production to this server (sapdata, origlog, mirrlog )
  • alter database create backup control file to trace; - -  from production DB
  • changed the trace file and prepared sql for creating new control file for system TST
  • started the DB and SAP appl successfully

Now I'm waiting for new license key because the old one for the same HW key could not be implemented. I don't know why the system number for the license of this system was changed during the homogenous system copy.

The problems which appeared now:

1. After deteling the transport system in se06, in stms client 000 with sap* (because I couldn't connect with another users) I tired to create the transport domain but I got "TMS_CI_PING , RFC communications error with system/destination for TMSADM@TST.DOMAIN_TST
    Do you know what is the problem? I tried to change the password od tmsadm user in client 000, but If solving the problem is connected with this I must wait to solve the license problem.
    Also I can't install the temporary license. I don't understand why.
  2. Also I tried to import active profiles from the file system and get another problem:Default profile could not be read. Import is therefor not possible. Instance profile could not be read.... Start profile could not be read....
    But in the continous text there is "Complete check of instance profiles and a default profile ... " and  "Instance profile missing Start_Program_09 , program /usr/sap/TST/SYS/exe/run/igswd_mt not found" - -
    Why there is problem with the import of profiles?? tstadm user can read this files on File system level
  3. In SM59 the RFC for TMSADM give the same error line in bullet 1

Can you pls advice something?

Tnx in advance

BR,

Ruzica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruzica,

>> Now I'm waiting for new license key because the old one for the same HW key could not be implemented. I don't know why the system number for the license of this system was changed during the homogenous system copy.

Have you ever changed "ifconfig" or some other network interface at the OS level? This is because, if the network card has been changed, new HW key generated by the system.

>> Do you know what is the problem? I tried to change the password od tmsadm user in client 000, but If solving the problem is connected with this I must wait to solve the license problem.

As soon as you installed the new valid license, the problem will be solved

>> Also I can't install the temporary license. I don't understand why.

What kind of error are you facing? Did you try to install the new valid license? not the temporary one

>> Why there is problem with the import of profiles?? tstadm user can read this files on File system level

Are you able to access and read the content of the profiles under AL11 -> DIR_PROFILE? Do you have required authorization object on RZ10 -> Utilities -> Import Profiles -> Of active servers

>> In SM59 the RFC for TMSADM give the same error line in bullet 1

Execute "SECSTORE" t-code -> "System data changed" and fill the parameters. Then execute the program. If you face with the error related by /HMAC* key, apply the Note 1532825 - Deleting SECSTORE entries during system export/system copy

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Orkun,

>>Have you ever changed "ifconfig" or some other network interface at the OS level? This is because, if the network card has been changed, new HW key generated by the system.

The HW key is the same , only the system number was changed in the slicense transaction. That's why I don't understand this.

>> Do you know what is the problem? I tried to change the password od tmsadm user in client 000, but If solving the problem is connected with this I must wait to solve the license problem.

As soon as you installed the new valid license, the problem will be solved

>> Also I can't install the temporary license. I don't understand why.

What kind of error are you facing? Did you try to install the new valid license? not the temporary one.

Yes I tried to install valid license but as I mentioned I couldn't because of the valid license was for the HW key but for different system number
error message when I tried to install valid license and after I tried with temporary :

This system's system number
is "000000000310094095", but there is a license key for system number
"000000000310208237" in the license key file
.”

When I tired with temporary I said temporary license successfully installed but there is no temp license appearing.

>> Why there is problem with the import of profiles?? tstadm user can read this files on File system level

Are you able to access and read the content of the profiles under AL11 -> DIR_PROFILE? Do you have required authorization object on RZ10 -> Utilities -> Import Profiles -> Of active servers

I can read all profiles from AL11 DIF_PROFILE  - no problems here.
Yes, when I tried with RZ10 ... import profiles .... of active servers, I got the errors

>> In SM59 the RFC for TMSADM give the same error line in bullet 1

Execute "SECSTORE" t-code -> "System data changed" and fill the parameters. Then execute the program. If you face with the error related by /HMAC* key, apply the Note 1532825 - Deleting SECSTORE entries during system export/system copy

For SECSTORE I have another issue 🙂 Note 1053954 - SAP NW 7.0 SP12:
Calling the SECSTORE transaction
and SAP* can't do this. I muste wait to solve license problem.

Tnx in advance,

BR,

Ruzica

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruzica,

Could you please check the Note :

"836348 - License key: "This system's system number is ..."

Please let me know if it was helpful.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> “This system's system number
is "000000000310094095", but there is a license key for system number
"000000000310208237" in the license key file
.”

>> When I tired with temporary I said temporary license successfully installed but there is no temp license appearing.

Could it be the license changed on SAP Marketplace?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Gaurav,

I checked the note and also the Note 917936 but it could not solve my problem.

BR,

Ruzica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orkun,

I really don't understand what happened.

I'm still waiting for the license key - new or the same with the same HW key and installation number.

BR,

Ruzica

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruzica,

Could you please provide me the following information :

saplicense -get

saplicense -show

saplicense -test trace=2 (this will generate dev_slic file, which

contains more information.

as well as the screenshot of transaction SLICENSE.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

sapds:tstadm 27> saplicense -get

saplicense: HARDWARE KEY = V1284418143

sapds:tstadm 27> saplicense -show

shows all licenses from production system with the appropriate HW keys for different servers (but not this HW key)

The same is in the print screen

No license for system TST (no any) and this HW key

sapds:tstadm 30> saplicense -test trace=2  pf=TST_DVEBMGS30_sapds

Mon Jun 25 11:58:33 2012

MtxInit: 0 0 0

Protocol saplicense test:

*** Read sapsytem name

ok, sapsytem name = TST

*** Read message server host

ok, host = sapds

*** Read message server service port

ok, service port = sapmsTST

*** Connect to message server

ok, connect done

*** Read hardware key from message server

ok, got hardware key

*** Detach from message server

ok, detached

*** Check hardware key

ok, hardware key = V1284418143

*** Connect to database

ok, connected

*** Check license

ok, check done

*** Disconnect database

ok, database disconnected

test result: license test failed

*** no valid license found ***

sapds:tstadm 31>

Tnx,

Ruzica

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruzica,

Please attach the dev_slic log. It should be created in the current directory. For more details

you can check the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a7/512caf407a11d1893b0000e8323c4f/content.htm

Also attach the snapshot of the transaction SLICENSE.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

How to attach documents?

BR,

Ruzica

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruzica,

When you click the 'Reply' , you should ge the option 'Insert Image' (Camera Icon).

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already tried this , but when the dec_slic file is uploaded it gives:

[The content type of this image is not allowed.]                           

BR,
Ruzica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I solved the problem with license, by deleting from OS level the old licenses and then install the right license succeeded.

The problem TMS_CI_PING , RFC communications error with system/destination for TMSADM@TST.DOMAIN_TST is solved with deleting red entry in SECSTORE.

But not I still have the problem from the beginning:

"

When the key users started to test the Workflow appeared problem which I saw in RFC connections:

Expl:Logical connections

Connection Test WORKFLOW_LOCAL_020

Connection Type Logical Destination

On HP multiprocessor machines, the specified time values may be incorrect

Error Details Error CALL_FUNCTION_SECSTORE_ERROR occurred. P1=WORKFLOW_LOCAL_020 P2=WORKFLOW_LO

I've checked the transaction SECSTORE and I can't maintain the RFC destination WORKFLOW_LOCAL_020 , there is no way to re-enter the password for user WF-BATCH.

Because of homogenous system copy I checked the tables RSECACTB and RSECTAB and they have entries.

"

I've deleted the entries in SECSTORE regarding this rfc because it was red light. But there is no way how to enter again password for WF_BATCH user in this RFC.

Is there any solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Ruzica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue normally comes when you do a migration (or) re-apply a license of other customer. Not sure why you are getting this.

Tcode : secstore -> select 3rd tab system data change and execute and check if you got the one like below

Missing or unsuitable migration key for entry (if yes)

Generate a secstore migration key from service market place. and execute the secstore by placing that migration key.

Regards

Iliyas.