cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO with Line items Total value..ME80FN with WBS not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a requirement for which i need your help, i have a list of say 500 different POs with (different) line items... how can we get the net value of each PO line item ( including any conditions and taxes in this PO line items)

any table which takes the PO and its Line item together.. and gives us the Net Value of the Respective line items of the PO..

Friends...most of the Table or report just ask for the PO number only...but i have to Give both POs and the required Line items as an input field

( The PO and the respective line items are the input fields out of the 500 POs.. as only few line items among this 500 POs have the Required Account assignment ( WBS) .. and i want the sum of the POs with the required account assignment..

ie...my input field will be say.. PO1 with Line item 5. PO2 with Line item 8, PO3 with Line item 14, PO4 with Line item 3, now this is my input.. for which i need the total Net value including TAX and any Conditions..

( I tried using ME80FN and other T code but there when i give my WBS element as my input field in the dynamic selection im not getting any output.. Im afraid why is it not working for WBS input field at dynamic selection option.. pls check and suggest as this would solve my issue also...)

Thanks and Regards

Kumar S

Edited by: KumarSAP&SAP on Feb 15, 2012 4:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is similar to Purchase register kind which SAP do not provide & you have to develop with Abaper.

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try report ME2J

or table EKKN in t-code se16n

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your input friends...

basically i'm looking for an report or a table where i can provide both PO Nos and its respective line items as an input field...

which would give me the total value of the PO and the respective WBS in a single report...

i can easily get the list POs which are having my WBS account assignment.(WBS-X)....but the problem is in my list of POs not all the Line items of the PO has my required WBS element...(WBS-X)

say PO-01 with line item-03 has my WBS-X as the Account assignment...and in the next PO say PO-2 with line item-05 has my WBS-X Account assignment, like wise PO-3 with Line item -08 has WBS-X as Account assignment..

like wise i have 1000+ POs... with different line items ( say at 3rd, 5th, 10th, 25th, line items) where my required WBS element is assigned.. so now i need a report or Table which will ask me to provide both PO and its line item and it would give me the total value of the Input Pos with there line items...

i tried Table EKPO... but here the input field is just PO number or PO line item but i need to give Both PO number and Line item as i only need details of my Line items in a PO...

Please help how can i achieve this simple but crucial reporting requirement..

in EKPO table details the WBS field option is there but any value given in to this field is not fecting any result.. any idea..??

(is there any LSMW type of input which i can provide as input to give PO and its line items... and the system takes my input one by one and gives the result as output... as i have 1000s of POs with there choosen line items....)

Thanks and Kind regards

Kumar S

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

see what i know I will tell you

WBS with Po store in table EKKN

where you have to pass Po number then you will get PO number and get value from EKPO

for project definition get list all WBS element from PS side

and check following link also.

[http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=782271]

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Edited by: kailasugale on Feb 16, 2012 9:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

i can get the list of PO with Line items ( ie PO with Specific Line items ) by using Me2J or other Tables.... by i want to make use of this List of PO and its specific line items as an input field....

Is there any LSMW type of input which i can provide both PO Numbers and its line items as input field... and the system takes my input one by one and gives the result as output... as i have 1000s of POs with there choosen line items....

i tried Table EKPO... but here the input field is just PO number or PO line item but i need to give Both PO number and Line item as i only need details of my Line items in a PO...

Thanks and regards

Kumar S

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with SQVI make your Query for creating quick client dependent reports, Refer below link for usage of SQVI,

[SQVI|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?messageID=3985995#3985995]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain which filed you have slected under dynamic selections and which fileds under the Program selections?

I see the report working well for me