Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

PO with Line items Total value..ME80FN with WBS not working

Hello Friends,

I have a requirement for which i need your help, i have a list of say 500 different POs with (different) line items... how can we get the net value of each PO line item ( including any conditions and taxes in this PO line items)

any table which takes the PO and its Line item together.. and gives us the Net Value of the Respective line items of the PO..

Friends...most of the Table or report just ask for the PO number only...but i have to Give both POs and the required Line items as an input field

( The PO and the respective line items are the input fields out of the 500 POs.. as only few line items among this 500 POs have the Required Account assignment ( WBS) .. and i want the sum of the POs with the required account assignment..

ie...my input field will be say.. PO1 with Line item 5. PO2 with Line item 8, PO3 with Line item 14, PO4 with Line item 3, now this is my input.. for which i need the total Net value including TAX and any Conditions..

( I tried using ME80FN and other T code but there when i give my WBS element as my input field in the dynamic selection im not getting any output.. Im afraid why is it not working for WBS input field at dynamic selection option.. pls check and suggest as this would solve my issue also...)

Thanks and Regards

Kumar S

Edited by: KumarSAP&SAP on Feb 15, 2012 4:41 PM

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question