Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAN number

former_member589891
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

PAN i can put through J1ID.But in vendor master i can also put PAN.so its not coming in vendor master.so could anyone suggest why its not coming in vendor master?

Cheers

Joy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pankaj_pandey2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This setting is a part CIN, certain user ids are assigned for CIN input in Master data, if you want to authorise yourself for this, follow the below path,

Logistics GeneralTax on Goods movementIndiaMaster DataAssign Users to Material Master Screen Sequence for Excise Duty

assign your user id in this you will be able to do your task.

Ragrads

Pankaj

former_member589891
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

Thanks a lot.Problem solved.

Cheers

Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, use J1ID Transaction for vendor Pan NO Updation and In when you are creating a vendor master T.code-FK01 there will be a Tab as CIN Details there you can give the vendor PAN No.

Note: you can go to the vendor master display and click on the CIN details tab to get the pan number. or go path bellow mentioned

SPRO --> Logistics General --> Tax on Goods Movement --> India --> Master

Data --> Assign Users to Material Master Screen Sequence for Excise Duty. And Select User Screen reference and add the user name and save

Regards

Sridhar

Edited by: sridhar.shetty on Feb 15, 2012 10:06 AM

Edited by: sridhar.shetty on Feb 15, 2012 10:15 AM

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simple,

FK03 / XK03

Input the Vendor numbe rand select the Address and press enter

Click on "CIN DETAILS" tab on the top of the screen and check the tab "Witholding tax details"

Table is = J_1IMOVEND. Check it through SE16

Thanks

Edited by: nkonnipati on Feb 15, 2012 9:01 AM

former_member589891
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

in fk03 / xk03 in vendor master CIN details tab is not showing.how can I get it from there?Please help

Cheers

Joy

msshihab1987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you said before PAN Number we can maintain through J1ID. we can have Tax Number Field in Vendor account this field is especially for certain countries and detailed information u will get form the Help Button. If you checked the fields you can find these data are saved in to different tables also

former_member589891
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I know its available in vendor master.but i am not able to see this CIN tab in vendor master.in J1ID its coming.but why not its showing in vendor master.is it a configuration issue??if yes,then please tell me the steps where i put or configure?

Cheers

Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SPRO --> Logistics General --> Tax on Goods Movement --> India --> Master

Data --> Assign Users to Material Master Screen Sequence for Excise Duty. And Select User Screen reference and add the user name and save

And go to XK02 and give your Vendor ,Company Code, Purch. Organization and select all check boxes and enter click on CIN Details tab (CtrlShiftF12) and seklect Withholding tax tab and give PAN number and save

Thanks,

Raviteja

Edited by: Ravi Teja.T on Feb 15, 2012 10:10 AM

former_member589891
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Thanks a lot. Problem solved.

Cheers

Joy