Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost in Network

nitesh_hatizar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am creating capital project. Here I have created project, wbs element,network,activity and assign material in activity..When I am procuring goods against network system is showing cost at network level and trying to settle system says SETTLEMENT IS ALREADY DONE OR NOTHING TO BE SETTLE. even if i am checking in CJIC there is no line item. But if I am procuring goods at WBS element level(Project) i.e. creating manual PR and assigning wbs element in account assignment the process is running with any error. Please let me know how to settle if goods procured at network level

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Settlement rule for your Network / Activity. By default the reciever should be WBS element to which it is assigned.

Go in CJ88 and enter the Network/ Activity to be settled.

Check if Settlement period entered is correct at which the GR was done.

Please try.

Regards,

Nitin

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Goto CJ88

Enter the Project

Enter the Network

Select the checkbox for "With Orders" (You probably haven'y selected this earlier which is why you see the error: SETTLEMENT IS ALREADY DONE OR NOTHING TO BE SETTLE)

Select other parameters:

Settlement period

Fiscal Year

Processing type: 1 Automatic

The report should display the list of settlements made for the selected parameters. Also, Please check the message that I posted in below thread recently.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2138167&tstart=0

Edited by: sdn sap on Feb 15, 2012 2:10 PM