cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC in 03 staus but not coming to PI system..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on IDOC to IDOC scenario.All of the IDOCs are in 03 status in R/3 system but some of the IDOCs are not coming to PI system.I checked SM58 also but its fine.

Should it be in 12 staus?

Is it possible that IDOC in status 03 can reach to the target system?

Please reply it asap.Its urgent.

Regards,

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Did u check in Tn: IDX5 inn PI system.

Regads

Gagandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked SM58 also but its fine.

In PI system you have to check SMQ2 inbound queue, that message may be struct in queue.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the port of that certain idoc from your partner profile setup if its in the direction of your PI System?

and refer below link:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/IDoc+Statuses

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1961276

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check configurations pmce again, try to reprocess misisng IDoc's using WE19 and check. check partner profile configured correctly or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue is happening only for some idocs.

I checked partner profile..its fine.

these idocs are in 03 staus.Shouldn't it be in 12 status to get sent to target system??

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your interface is used BPM's so u can clear the entries Continue Process Following Error at SXMB_MONI_BPE and

clear ques at SMQ2 and SM58 also and more check with any run time errors at ST22.

Regards,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we run BD75 transaction to change the status from 03 to 12,it ll send all the IDOCs.

So,is there any possibility that any IDOC can be sent twice??

I mean if it is sent and in status 03,BD75 will change the status to 12..So,will it be sent again??

Regards,

Vikram

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

First of all, bd75 is only for status conversion. This means, that only IDoc statuses are changed, based on the status of the RFC call. IDocs are not despatched again by this transaction.

Secondly, you might want to check the EDI Port that is assigned in the partner profile, if it is pointing to the correct target system.

Finally, if target system is OK and you don't find anything in sm58 in sender system, then you should go to smq2 in PI and you should find your IDocs there, waiting in a blocked queue.

Hope this helps,

Greg

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you removed the user to * in SM58 ?

if they are not in PI they have to be here

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal ,

I marked * in user name and checked.

Still i did not find any..

Regards,

Vikram