cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question related to enhanced interface determination option in ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am trying to create a 1:N message mapping and here are the steps which I have done.

1. Created a Source Data type, Message type , Message Interface and activated

2. Created 3 Target Data types, 3 Message types and 3 Message interfaces and activated.

3. Created a Message mapping and Interface Mappings in Message interface and activated.

While creating the configuration(ID) i have to use the enhanced interface determination but my interface mapping is not getting reflected in the popup.

All of the above objects are created in a Customer Specific software components but however if i create the Message Mapping and Interface Mapping in SCV SAP_BASIS and Namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/System then i am able to select the interface mapping through enhanced interface determination option during configuration.

What i wanted to know is do I need to create the Interface mapping in SCV SAP_BASIS instead of Customer Specific SCV.

Regards,

Swaroop

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of PI are you working on?We develop objects in customer SWC not SAP Basis.

Create Interface determination and add 3 operation mappings by using + button , write a condition if you required.I hope you created one Bussiness compoenent for Target.