cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation in SD is fully referenced but it still appears in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have 2 quoatations which are fully reference but for some reasons quoatation still appears in MD04.

This is causing issues. I have even tried to run the SDRQCR21 and in comparision mode it did not give any result.

We have even changed the date to the past.

Any advice on how to fix this please?

Thanks,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Check the copy-control in transaction VTAA.

What is the entry in the field "Pos./neg. quantity" ?

This should be + - not zero, so that the quantity of the original sales order (quotation) is reduced by the new sales order, created with reference.

Greatings

User4711

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't want to transfer the quotation requirement to MD04,go to T.code VOV4 select your quotation schedule line category,

in that un tick the Req./Assembly. Now the quotation requirement will not be transferred to MD04.

Check and revert,

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramakrishna,

We want to transfer the requirements to MRP. As said previously, Quotation is completely referecne and goods are shipped but the demand for quoatation still shows in MRP. again the problem is ony with two quoatations. Rest works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your running MRP through MD02 make palning mode as 3 and execute,save.This way you can remove the quotation number in

MD04.

If your are not running MD02 let me know through which T.code you are running MRP.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have checked and VOV7 setting is B for the item category. In Customer Master Partial Delievry is blank.

MRP runs every day for all the materials.

All other quotations are fine. Issue is only with 2 quotations.

Edited by: mahesh bussa on Feb 15, 2012 2:27 AM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run program SDVBUK00 in SA38 for those documents and check again.

If this also does not help, then try by setting reason for rejection in the quotation line items and then check again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the customer master data : SAles area view :shiiping tab: filed Partial delivery : this must be blank.

we are having the option how the system must behave if the qty of the sales order must be kept open always.

If this is blank... then check the VOV7 setting

regards

CSN

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the quotation item category in t.code VOV7, field completion rule. Set value A or B or C depending on the business requirement and check in MD04, after running SDRQCR21. I assume currently it is maintained blank in your system.

Regards,

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

you would try to re-run MRP for this particular material - use t-code MD02

after that open MD04 screen again and check that out.

regards,