cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surcharge should be automated in pricing when order value is less

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

There is a client requirement where in if the order value is less than 1000 Rs. then a min surcharge of 2% has to be calculated in the pricing procedure automatically.

Right now they are giving this condition manually.

There is a cond type : SURG this has to automatically flow into the system say 2% or 3% or Fixed amount say 200 or 300 ( client is yet to decide on the amount ) when the order value that is when the user input PR00 which is lesser than 1000 then this surcharge condition type with whatever percentage or fixed amount kept in the condition record should come automatically.

Valuable inputs required.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make SURG condition type as percentage or fixed amount in t.code V/06 per the business requirement. Then create access sequence in t.code V/07 based on business requirement, for example customer + material or material group etc, then assign in the condition type in t.code V/06. Then in the field check value (under scales) for the condition type in V/07, assign value A. Create the condition record using t.code VK11 for condition type SURG. In the scales, make the relevant entry like from $1000 - 2% or $200. Then create a sales order and test. The surcharge will be automatically applied.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean to say that only in the Check value "A" should be done, what about the scale basis do I need to change to B

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your inputs.

Just want to clarify my dought. As u explained SURG condition type and assign value A " desending ".

How it would be adding the surchage if the amount less than 1000?

what is the key that behaves differently with this condition from scales ?

(scales we use like 1000unit - selling price 10

1500 units - selling price 9..etc )

I am not clear how the condition type along with scales can be used to impose surchrge ?

thank you.

regards,

suresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumi,

There is one standard condition type called PMIN,the use of this is, we maintain minimum price of the material,if any case the

price comes down system automatically take the price of PMIN as basic price.

Ex: PR00 = 1100

PMIN = 1000

Here the system takes the PR00 by default.

At any juncture the PR00 price comes down to 900 or 800 in that case system takes the PMIN price in to consideration.So

include the PMIN condition type to your pricing procedure and maintain condition record at VK11 for desirable price.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ram,

Thanks for your input.

so you mean to say that when the pr00 price is enter the sales order say 850 which is less than 1000 Rs. the condition type PMIN will come automatically with what ever percentage or fixed amount is stored in the condition record for this .

So I can use this PMIN condition type for surcharge in pricing procedure. I am right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,do the same and revert back with result.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, ram

The thing is I dont want the system to replace the PR00 price. when ever the PMIn condition type comes.

The senarion is

When ever the sales order value is less than 1000, say that PR00 is manually entered for 800 or 900 or 999 then there should be surcharge calculated say for 2% on basic price and the basic price should be there. and this surcharge condition type should come automatically when the price is gettng inputed for 800 through PR00.

And then finally total value will be displayed.

Hope this above example is clear , will the above logic which you have mentioned will work on this case.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whatever I said above will work for this case.PMIN will come automatically only when the PR00 value comes down to PMIN value.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can try the condition type AMIZ which is the minimum order value and group condition. Other condition type is AMIW which will find the difference of your order value and AMIZ so you can consider it as a surcharge. For example, if your order value is 800 and AMIZ value is 1000 then AMIW should be 200 which you can call it as a surcharge. In this scenario i think you need to work out with ABAPers too.

Hope this will help you, revert back with the result.

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ram,

Client are discusssing on the requirement will come try and come back if there are any doubts.

Thanks for the inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Create a new condition records and add a routine at the ALT cal type, The logic must check the price of the item and apply the % that u want to apply in the routine.

IF you company says that the % must be change quite offen depending upon the customer group of some filed. Create a Z table and include the % againt this variable. and The routine in the pricing procedue will check the price of the item and check for the relevant % and gives u in the sales order.

Regards

CSN