cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can any one tell me how to ocnfigure XI. so that it can maintain hte history of last activation and previous one in both integration directory and integration repository.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Some times the history will not show the updated changes. for instance when you move the objects and want to compare the history btw Dev and QA you will not see the history matching.

You should refer to the PROPERTIES instead, in properties check for CHANGED ON and CHANGED BY parameters, they will always have the updates.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishnu,

I see it but any how the change is not refelcting in history. Do we need to do any setting for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the same issue, it doesn't seem the History option is actually tracking older versions of an object for us. Is there simply a component that isn't loaded or running? We've tried editing an object activating it, and then after looking at history it only shows the current object.

Many thanks for help on this one...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any change in the objects (IR & ID) is maintained in the History (which you can see the Menu of the Individual Object), you can right click & open the appropriate version and compare as required.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I achieve this by making "save" copies before changing any critical objects like processes or mappings.

Another chance (and the more official one) is the use of Software Component Versions to achieve a history.

For more details on this please refer to http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/94/c461bd75be534c89b5646b6ddc0aff/content.htm

Follow the link "Version Management".

Regards,

Volker