cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Volume in Rebate Agreement not updated..!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Xperts,

I am using standard Rebate Management. When I create invoice, the Rebate Condition is getting updated correctly along with the correct Rebate Agreement but it is not reflecting in the Rebate Agreement. When I check the Rebate Agreement, it shows the Condition Records maintained but it does not show the Sales Volume. Also it gives an error "the sales volume for agreement XXXX is not current". I tried a lot but could not solve the same. I tried to debug also and I found few things and found that it is linked with Information Structure updating. I checked in below menupath

SPRO > IMG > Sales & Distribution > Billing > Renate Processing > Activation Of The New Rebate Procedure From Release 4.6A > Activation of Rebate Procedure

Here, the value for Update for S136 was 1 which means "Synchronous updating (1)". I changed it to "No updating" and now it is working but this is a kind of work around and I cannot deactivate the Info Structure.

Does anybody have idea on this?

Quick reply would be appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

rgrds,

hp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Run VBOX and check the box update billing documents and give the sales area and then execute and save it and if possible try to give the billing documents.After generation again open the rebate agreement VBO2. so that the data gets updated by that time

Also check the billing document date and the rebate agreement Valid From and Valid To Dates

Please refer the following links which may help you

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=945675

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1186683

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

I think you are talking about VBOF and not VBOX. Correct me if I am wrong.

But if it is VBOF only, I tried all the possibility with VBOF but it is not working at all.

Let me know if anything else is to be checked or corrected.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

hp

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following SDN thread, I believe it can be helpful to you.

-

I assume that

- You have older invoice to refer for rebate

- And those older invoices falls in the validity date of the agreements created, say billing date for invoice in 12.02.2011 and rebate agreement validity is 01.02.2011 - 31.12.2012

Regards

JP

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes,it is VBOF.If you have checked all the possibllities of VBOF then refer the following OSS Note 456458 (How does SDBONT06 work).Also check the infostructure S060 (Billing doc. values for rebate).Check wheather it is in Synchronzing update 1 or Synchronzing update 2 or No updates.If it is in no updates change it to Synchronzing update 1 and then run VBOF again

Regards

Srinath