cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm starting to work with workflows so I need your help with a very basic question:

I want to start a workflow when a sales order is changed. In order to do that in transaction SWDD I have chosen in Start Events:

Object Type BUS2032 and Event of the object: CHANGED.

Then, what I want to do is to send an email to a specific user only when the net value of the sales order has been modified. If the net value hasn't been changed, I should send an email to other user.

Therefore, I have created one fist step "Condition", but I don't know how to indicate that former net value should be different from the new net value. Where is the former net value saved?

I hope you understand my requirements.

Thanks in advance,

Luis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

-->> "but I don't know how to indicate that former net value should be different from the new net value. Where is the former net value saved?"

If your requirement is to only send an email, then you could check for suitable BAdIs or Enhancement option (where it has both old and new value). Based on your requirement get the email id and send email using BCS class or SO*DOCUMENT - FM and no need for workflow design

Do you have any particular reason to go with workflow?

Vinoth

Answers (0)