cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get Award tab in Auction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I m facing an issue while creating an Auction from RFx. Even after the Auction is closed after bidding is done, I m not getting Award tab . Can anyone one help me in solving this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Vignesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the Auction type setup if under the Rules section, Automatic awards at auction close is marked as checked. In that case, system will be automatically awarding the Auction based on highest / lowest bid.

Thanks,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks a lot for reply.

I have checked in the reverse auction type and Automatic awards at auction close is marked as checked. But I was not able to see award tab.

Then I have unchecked that and change the phase configuration from Open to Pre-bid, Open, and Close Pending in the reverse auction type. After that I created new auction and able to see award tab once bidding closed.

I am not able to understand what went wrong. Please help me to understand this.

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you unchecked the box, it meant the user will award the auction manually. When the box is checked then it means that system will award the best bid (lower for reverse, higher for forward).

Also, here is what the help text says:

You can only award line items manually if this action is enabled by the auction type. If automatic awarding is enabled, awards will be made and announced automatically at the end of the auction, based on the winning bids.

Automatic awards at auction close: Check to enable automatic awarding of line items to winning bidder. Leave unchecked to enable manual awarding.

Hope this helps,

Vikram