Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Central Contract

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created successfully Central contracts and distributed to ECC 6.0. I have created Central contract for central purchasing org A as 45xxxxxx and distributed contract for purchasing org B as 54xxxxxx

I have created purchase order for purchasing org B in SRM. Can I use distributed contract for purchasing org B in SRM?

Do I have always go for PO creation for purchasing Org A in SRM?

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can always use distributed contracts in SRM.

Now in case of Pur Org A, you can create PO in ECC on the same contract. But then you have to upload it back to SRM.

To summarize you have to sync contracts in ECC & SRM.

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yani,

To understand your statement I can use distributed contracts in SRM?

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikumar,

You donot need to distribute back your ECC contract to SRM system.

The concept of central contract is to use one contract to be used across system landscape.

You can assign local purchasing organization as well as backend purchasing organization to a central contract for distribution. For backend purchasing orgs, the system will create individual contracts for the backend porg. Any consumption of backend contract will keep the central contract in sync. For local SRM porg, it will not create separate contract. It can directly use the central contract in SRM.

So, the answer to your question is big yes. However, it will be relevant only if you are working with extended classic scenario. In classic scneario, the local contract will not be populated for consumption.

I hope, it helps you.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Answers (0)