cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitute Billing Date in Invoice with Planned Delivery Date from the DD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I understand that the current behavior of the system copies the billing date from the PGI. However we want to change that to:

Substitute Billing Date in Invoice with Planned Delivery Date from the Delivery Document.

We will need to create a new user exit for this change.

What is the most effective way to communicate this change in a FDS document?

Cheers~

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the copy control settings to fulfill the requirement. Go to t.code VTFL, item category level, you can find a field Data VBRK/VBRP. Here you need to add a routine with required logic. You need to develop the routine using t.code VOFM and then add inVTFL.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your prompt answer. Could you tell me how I would go about describing the logic for the ABAPER to understand it?

Simply put the logic that I understand is that we need to fetch the billing date in the billing document from the delivery date in the delivery document.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Find the routine assigned in VBRK/VBRP field and then go to VOFM. Here you can copy the existing routine assigned in VBRK/VBRP, and create a new routine. Check the coding and add VBRK-FKDAT = LIKP-LFDAT .Then test for results and if all satisfied, you can move to production system.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

what will be the enhance point for this? what user exit can i use?