Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect charge types in Service PO from Freight settlement document

joseph_manjiyil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the particular error in SAP TM 8.0. I have created a sales order, subsequent delivery. I created the FOR for the delivery in transportation cockpit.

After the charge calculation I am creating the Freight Settlement document using /SCMTMS/SFIR_CREATE_BATCH. I am transferring the FSD to ECC to create the Service PO and SES through batch program /SCMTMS/SFIR_TRANSFER_BATCH.

The service PO and SES gets created in the ECC system successfully.

After the SES is created in ECC, I am adding a charge to FOR document. After performing the charge calculation, I am creating FSD for the same document (FOR). The total amount in the new FSD is shown as the delta amount (amount for the new charge added). But when the FSD is passed to ECC to create Service PO and SES, the Service PO as well as SES has new added charge say ABC and BAS1, BAS2 charges in it.

The new Service PO is supposed to have only the newly added charge ABC. Is TM 8.0 configured to create Service PO always with BAS charges ?

I checked the Freight agreement and Charge calculation sheet in Configuration. But I was not able to find any specific config which determines the Charge types which needs to be picked during FSD creation.

Regards,

Joseph M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph

The new Service PO is supposed to have only the newly added charge ABC. Is TM 8.0 configured to create Service PO always with BAS charges ?

I checked the Freight agreement and Charge calculation sheet in Configuration. But I was not able to find any specific config which determines the Charge types which needs to be picked during FSD creation.

Yes it is the standard behavior, even though the net amount is shown as delta amount of newly added charges.

For me, i would see the option as good one, lets say carrier announced some discount of 10% at latter point, we would still need to see the actual base charge on which this new discount is calculated on, and on header level the net amount...

But never the less, you can delete the charges lines BAS1, BAS2 in your case before hitting save and transfer....in this way you will have only new charge line in FSD and also in Service PO

But if you want to make this as a routine then you need to define your own strategy

Process controller

In Customizing, you have set up the process controller to use with settlement documents. For example, if you want to use a strategy to create or preprocess FSDs differently than the standard way, you can define your own strategy using the process controller and assign it to a specific service. For more information, see Customizing for Transportation Management under Settlement Configure Process Controller for Settlement .

Regards

Vinod

Edited by: Vinod Kumar Pedapati on Feb 15, 2012 9:44 AM

joseph_manjiyil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Can you please share me the link, where it states that it is standard behaviour, I need to convince my Functional folks to create the strategy and add the class to process controller in SPRO.

Regards,

Joseph M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph

I do not find any link stating the same, Standard Behavior, i meant is it is the same behavior in our case too

I have found one note 1643512, may be you can check this !!!

Regards

Vinod