cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looping Repeater action block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, actually i am doing currently 1 transaction..In the first query i am getting 4 top most items from the list ,then the properties of the item in the second query. Totally i ll get 9 records and i got 9 records also......and the total no.of items is 4...but i have to calculate the roled throughput firstpassyield for these four top items..(ie) i have written one stored procedure for this calculation...but i am getting only one item with its firstpass yield...atlast i need to get only four records wit its percentage....can anyone pls give me a solution for this and pls do let me kno how to map this using transactions....In the last transaction i should pass the topitem as a parameter to stored procedure...then it should loop the 9 records n print 4 records with its item name and firstpass yield..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

What I comprehended from your post is that your first query gives you 4 rows from which you get total 9 properties for those rows from your second query.

You can group the rows based on the o/p of your first query and then loop it in the transaction using 'Repeater' action block to pass the required parameter to your stored procedure.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anuj

Edited by: Anuj Suryawanshi on Mar 1, 2012 11:29 AM