cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Monitor in SRM 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The client is upgrading from SRM 5 to SRM 7.

I want to create a new role in SRM 7 that has Shopping Cart Monitor.

I found the T-Code/Dynpro application for that, but I see not only the SC monitor but also the business partner and contract distributation links on screen.

Do you have an idea, how I can isolate the SC monitor ? I don't want to see the other transactions on screen.

Thank you !

Rami Kleiman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

Are you using Enterprise Portal or NWBC with SRM 7?

For portal,please check note 1074659 to enable MONITOR SHOPPING CART transaction as a standalone transaction.

HTH.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, HTH !

This note solved the problem !

Good day !

Rami

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The std t.code is BBP_MON_SC and in SRM 7.0 you can see the Shopping cart monitor in SRM Administration role

check with your portal team to assign this role(SRM Adminstration in SRM 7.0 and he enter the tcode there BBP_MON_SC

to control only the SC monitor

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the answer. The problem is that when adding this Tcode to a role, the interface doesn't look very graphical.

It looks the same like it looks in the SRM GUI.

Do you know what the WD application configuration to the SC Monitor ?

Besides, in the Administration Role the monitor contains other Tcode of business partner and contract distribution.

I couldn't isolate the SC Monitor, because I get an error message of missing authorizations.

Regards,

Rami Kleiman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the answer. The problem is that when adding this Tcode to a role, the interface doesn't look very graphical.

It looks the same like it looks in the SRM GUI.

it means that you are using the Z tcode-ZBBP_MON_SC in SRM 5.0 . the same tcode:

Z_BBP_MON_SC in SRM 7.0 -you can see the same interface in SRM 7.0. The portal roles in SRM are old portal roles

check with your Portal team to assign the SRM administration role in SRM 7.0 .you can see in the new interface.

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SRM7, so forgive me for all this question:

We are not using the SRM 7 with the SAP portal. Are the portal roles still hold in this case ?

Regards,

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami ,

you need to create new role that should be a copy of /SAPSRM/ADMINISTRATOR , after copying this role to zrole.

go to pfcg tcode and give this zrole and click on change mode and go to menu tab , you will find srm administrator folder in that

there will be application monitor this the webdynpro application remove unwanted applicationsave and generate the profile

same thing create in portal als assign the monitor application iview to the role .

hope it will solve your problem.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rami,

check if field BBP_FUNCT (value MON_ALERTS ) from authorization object BBP_FUNCT (object class BBP ) can cover your need.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

I have already tried it, and then I got error messages about the missing authorizations.

Regards,

Rami