cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow doesn't start

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having problems with the workflow generation, the event that starts the workflow is successfully triggered, but the workflow does not start. No error occurs. At SWEL we can see the event log and everything is ok, but there is no workitem and object key is initial.

There are same cases where the event starts more than one workflow, in these cases tree workflows starts ok and the fourth doesn't. As well as no error message is generated, I have no idea what is happing. Sameone can help me?

tks

Kethilyn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using ACW or PCW framework? Just look in to SWE2 for type linkage

If it is ACW, is it custom or std. workflow design?

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in transaction SWu3 whether the workflow customizing has been done properly. If not please execute Auto Workflow customizing and see it is proper.

Reward if it helps.

Thanks,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prashanth,

I've checked the workflow customizing and I don't know the reason, but the item: "Schedule Background Job for Event Queue" wasn't ok. But my doubt is, why it can make the workflow doesn't start if I can see the event log and it's ok. And no event is configure to use the event queue?

I've correct that item, but now I need to wait, because the problem doesn't occur all the time.

Thanks a lot.

Kethilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was it configured properly later? Please update

Thanks,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Which event you mean? Standard WFL?

Thanks,