Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales deal and Promotion problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is sales promotion given:

u2022 Dollar Amount Discount

When a customer spends over a certain amount, they get a discount.

These promotions are usually offered in two ways

The first way is a single discount. If a customer spends $XX, they get X% their entire order. As long as they meet that minimum dollar purchase, they get the discount.

The second way is a stair-step or sliding scale discount. If a customer spends $XX, they get X discount. If they spend more, $XXX, they get a larger discount, XX% on their entire order

u2022 An example of this is

o If you spend $100, you get a 10% discount

o If you spend $200, you get a 15% discount

o If you spend $300, you a 20% discount

In this can anyone suggest how can it trigger in pricing???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check for the total value of the sales and adopt the discount % in the pricing using user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Actually i m asking that is this possible that without giving any program can we do this..

And please elaborate your answer because i dn't understand it clearly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to V/06 select your discount condition type in that scales tab maintain scale type 'A'.At VK11 maintain condition record for the discount condition type and maintain scales

from 1 to 100 10% discount,

from 101 to 200 15% discount,

From 201 to 300 20% discount .

check and revert,

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

They want discount on the basis of Header condition and i think so we cannot maintain access sequence or condition record for Header condition..??

Please correct me if i m wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

Yes,we don't maintain condition record for header condition,because of no access sequence.If your client want's to give

header he need to enter the the condition manually at header level,we can't match this requirement with header condition type.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Can you give solution for this??

That if they want it to be automatic

Former Member
0 Kudos

If they want it to be automatic it should not be header condition, because header condition always need to enter

manually,Explain the scenario to your client and maintain the discount condition type (VK11) with scales,maintain the scales as

per my previous post.If you done with the total process system will give the discount as you desire, automatically during the

sale order creation.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this,but is there any solution if they wanted it to be automatic.???

And can u please provide me a link for sales promotion or sales deal configuration link??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the below link whether it could be use full to you for better understanding of the concept.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1290402

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Actually i read that article but that is for free goods...but can you please provide me for sales deal configuration like..

u2022 Volume Discount

When a customer purchases a single unit of one product/part, they will pay their full price.

If a customer purchases two or more units of the same product/part the customer will get a 10% discount on those units. The 10% discount would have to be off the customeru2019s net price, not the list price.

An example would be if a customer purchased a fan belt for $10, the total bill would be $10 + shipping

If that customer purchased two fan belts, the cost for each fan belt would $10 u2013 10% = $9 x 2+ $18.00 + shipping.

Would like to be able to exclude certain materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Akash,

Find the link for promotion configuration

help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/Documentation/R35_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_CA.doc

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akash,

this link may solve your problem, have a look and revert back.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1941040

jay