Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing inbound Interfaces

EdgarTabar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create a business system in the ID with the information from the SLD.

Under the tab Others I can see the software component and under the tabs receiver und sender I can see the communication channels.

But the inbound and the outbound interfaces from the ESR I can't see.

This problem also occurs when I create a sender agreement. There are no suitable date for the interface.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Edgar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

You can try clearing the SLD data cache. Choose Environment -> Clear SLD Data Cache from the top menu of the Integration Directory to refresh the SLD configuration used by ID.

Hope this helps,

Greg

EdgarTabar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

>

> You can try clearing the SLD data cache. Choose Environment -> Clear SLD Data Cache from the top menu of the Integration Directory to refresh the SLD configuration used by ID.

>

> Hope this helps,

> Greg

I try it, but no change.

EdgarTabar
Participant
0 Kudos

The objects in the ESR are imported from a file (export of an other ESR).

Former Member
0 Kudos

The objects in the ESR are imported from a file (export of an other ESR).

once you have to check all objets were imported / not and before also check all objects were exported / not from first esr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the sender and recever interfaces if you associate your business system with the needed software components i n the SLD..otherwise you cannot see the relevant interfaces object under that tab..

you need to assign the proper Product versions to the technical systems before doing the above..

HTH

Rajesh

former_member188019
Active Participant
0 Kudos

>>The objects in the ESR are imported from a file (export of an other ESR).

if you have imported objects belonging to a SWCV of other ESR, prior to this is the imported SWCV is created already in your pi server's SLD.

ideally first create SWCV in sld, import into ESR, and then import objects of other ESR, that belong to your swcv.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your SAP PI version?

Does the original SAP PI SWC the same version that your SAP PI?

If you create a scenario in that ESR SWC, is it visible and importable in ID?

Regards.

EdgarTabar
Participant
0 Kudos

It's an other problem.

1. Export Design Objects from (DEV) -> include the software component

2. Import of the Design Objects in QA -- here I get an error message when I first import in QA the software component from the SLD

Error message:

Import failed: Software component version with name SC_xxx already exists with different software component version ID

Hint: I don't have a central SLD for DEV and QA.

Are their problems with version ID's?

Thanks

Edgar

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If i understand the problem you can't see the interfaces in the help-value from Sender and Receiver Agreement.

Could you see the interfaces from the Inbound or Outbound tab in the bussines service (communication component) or bussines system?

Regards

EdgarTabar
Participant
0 Kudos

If i understand the problem you can't see the interfaces in the help-value from Sender and Receiver Agreement.

> Could you see the interfaces from the Inbound or Outbound tab in the bussines service (communication component) or bussines system?

>

> Regards

I can't see them nowhere!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem also occurs when I create a sender agreement. There are no suitable date for the interface.

step1:

In ID , click on "Business System" then Enter Manually Inbound and Outbound interfaces -> SAve and Activate .

step2:

click on sender Agreement -> select related Interfaces