cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0800 Inspection

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can any body guide me how to use 0800 inspection type any body know kindly guide me which is prerequisities which event it will trigger inspection lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuble solution

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi....

this inspection type is used for that material for which stock is lying in quality inspection and no inspection types is activated in qm view of that mateial and you want to activate the desired inpection types like 01,02 ,03... and so on

Prerequesties-

1) No inspection type is activated for that mateial

2) 0800 is assigned in plant level setting in QM config.

DO Qa08 and put the inspection type you want to activate and check "despite inspection stock".

Basically this inspection type is used to clear the mateial from quality for which no inpspection type is activated beacuse you cannot claer the quanity from quality without inspection lot.

This situation occurs when you put the mateial in quality inspection while receving and no inspection type is activated.

Note-: If this is case you can clear with mb1b and 321 movement type.

Manish

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

how it will come to quality stock without activating inspection type in material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Use inspection type, while activating it via QA08 and whenever u want to move the stock from unrestricted to quality stock, u need to activate the following indicators like change document, despite inspection stock etc. it is totally depend upon the requirement.after activating use MB1B for material movements.

Secondly if u check ur plant level setting there is also another kind of assignment which helps u to not activate it at Material Master level.

Regards

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmiananda p...

Hey do one things. Make one po for matrial in which inspection type is not activated. And while receving that matetail va MIGO select stock type " quality inspection" and post it.

Then quanity will go into the Quality.

and follow the procedrue which i have mentioned in prev. post.

Manish

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a special functionality created by SAP. The inspection type is defined in config, I believe in the inspection type set up, (could be on plant setting, not on a system today). You'll find a field for inspec type when activating. SAP delivers this with 0800 in it. You can define another one if you want to.

FF

former_member222161
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Laxmi,

1.Post the material to inspection stock using 563 movement type

2. activate 0800 inspection type using QA08 t code

3. check assign inspection type check box

4. check activate despite inspection stock

5. and assign 0800 inspection type

system will create inspection lot of origin '08' with inspection type '0800' for the material available in quality stock posted using 563 movement type

hope this helps

laxmi