cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find channel ID in multi-mapping scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my scenario RFC-adapter-XI-File-adapter works fine, if I use a mapping without splitting the source message.

The supposed file is generated.

But If I split the source messsage in message mapping I see successfully splitted payloads in monitoring, but the files are not generated because of Error "channel ID can not be found".

AND "Zustellung der Message an die Anwendung über AFW ist fehlgeschlagen weil: Couldn't find delivery channel for message: 307e06d0-41c5-11db-96be-0017a41036a2. Message wird auf 'fehlgeschlagen' gesetzt"

I checked alread the whole forum and found some interesting informations, but nothing helped me..

Has anybody an idea?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

It looks like the system is unable to find a Receiver agreement / Communication Channel for one of the Messages created by the Map.

Check whether the Receiver Agreements exist for both Message Interfaces created by message split.

Hope this helps.

Rgds

R Chandrashekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

the reciever agreement and the communication channel of both messages created by map exist. I checked this by sending separate RFC-messages to a "single" (not splitted) scenario with the same RFC modules.

One more idea? Thanks for your help!

Florian