cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME.Service.ScriptBO.dbCreate can't execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

within my installation, I cannot use user-defined scripts for the router.

I try to establish a router with an exception, so in case of a working step "check" the part can be recorded as bad part and if it failed the verification goes to another working step to rework. I want to repeat the verification for 3 times, so I use scripts from ME help. But, when I try to save the router, ME gives me an error message like:

"Rights and adjustments need to execute ME.Service.ScriptBO.dbCreate; please ask your system administration (message 16060)." (as it is a German setup, the message might be slightly different in English)

If I use standard scripts, the message does not appear. But I receive a similar message, when I use this router within production and try to record failed parts:

"Rights and adjustments need to execute ME.Service.ScriptBO.execute; please ask your system administration." (as it is a German setup, the message might be slightly different in English)

ME6.0

I would be happy, if somebody might have some clue for me. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Please check ME 6.0 Security Guide available at SMP. There are roles which must be assigned to a user to let him execute router scripts and DC Group parameter's formulas.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

thank you. I will check on security and roles.

As I already tried several users and roles, I am concerned, it also could be some setting issue.

The message clearly indicates setting OR rights.

Do you know about some setting, I could check, too?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Monika,

I have not heard about settings, and actually in your translation I do not see anything about "settings" but rather "rights and adjustments". So, I would suggest chekcking the guide first. If it does not help, it would be good to check full stack trace of the error in defaultTrace log.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you were right!

I added the role SAP_ME_READONLY and the scripts run.

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I was to hasty.

I added the role SAP_ME_READONLY and the scripts run with my user within the production (second case of my question).

Fine.

But with this role, the user cannot change routers anymore.

I wonder now, because first part of my question was about changing the router:

Now I cannot add specific scripts to my router, at least I cannot safe the router with them.

Still the message appears: