cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkbox Group Labels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am Created checkbox group called "Gender".Automatically there are 3 checkboxes created with this with labels as "Lebel1","Label2","Label3".Now i want to change "Label1","Label2","Label3" as "Male","Femele","NotSpecified".At design time how to change these labels.I tried to change the "texts" property.can anybody help me?

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At designtime you cannot set these texts because they are taken from context node elements which are only available at runtime.

The "texts" property should be bound to a context attribute A inside a node of cardinality 0:N. At runtime, this node must be populated with 3 node elements and the values of A in these elements should be "Male", "Female", "Not Specified".

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin

Thanks for your help.i had given points for your quick responce

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

I am trying to create a Checkbox group. I created a value attribute and binded it to simple datatype containg list of items in enumeration. Then I binded the Checkbox group "texts" property with the value attribute.

In the layout wizard all items are visible but at runtime none of them is visible.

Cardinality of node containing the value arrtibute is 0..n. I have checked it for 1..n also.

Please tell me what could be the possible reason behind it.

thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The number of checkboxes equals the number of node elements.

and A CheckBoxGroup cannot be bound against a value set of a Simple Value type.

if u r using string type attribute then use this code in init method

here abc is attribute name and ad is node name.

for (int i = 0; i < 5; ++i)

{

IPrivateCreateXmlView.IAdElement ele = wdContext.nodeAd().createAdElement();

wdContext.nodeAd().addElement(ele);

ele.setAbc("Name " + i);

}

Regards

Trilochan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tell me the reason why this should work.

Armin