cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to config work flow for approval in snp?

former_member245036
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

we want to running TLB for deployment stock orders which are approved by leaders.

please tell us how to config work flow for approval in snp?

thanks so much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not possible to have workflow in APO.

It's a planning system and doesn't support workflow.

Thanks - Pawan

former_member245036
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

but is it possible to enhance the system? have any user_exist ?

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got to know from DB49 that some workflow is available in GATP, but as far as I know, there is no such possibility in SNP.

Deployment stock transfer kind of data exists in livecache order series, and it's very tough to manipulate it in some way to suit the approval workflow.

As far as I can propose, you would need to do following (big custom development):

1) Create a custom transaction

2) Read Deployment Stock transfer data in accordance with your selection criteria and display it to the relevant user/approver

3) User would accept/reject the Deployment Stock Transfer. This action is possible in a custom transaction.

4) If Deployment Stock transfer is rejected, delete it from livecache

5) Now when you run TLB, only approved Deployment Stock Transfer would be available to be coverted to STOs.

In the above development, you could create logs/reports as you need for audit kind of purpose.

This won't be a very simple development, but it's possible.

May be someone could give you some better alternative.

Thanks - Pawan

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think Pawan is good at his ideas!

Anyway I hope you won't go too far away from SAP standard, otherwise you won't get useful support from SAP.

For DP/SNP approval, uses always uses customizing key figure "approved forecast", as I have said in my previous reply.

Not sure why you stick on implementing something like workflow......

Best Regards,

Ada