cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchy and WBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I generate a hierarchy with the WBS Elements as leaf nodes in SAP ECC for the PS module ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am referring to s hiearchy structure not the hiearchy of the project. I have the projects and WBS entered already and able to display using CJ03. How do I use what is in CJ03 to create a hierarchy structure of all the projects and their corresponding WBS and any other top root nodes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you are talking about the functionality Derive Structure in CJ02.

Once you have created WBS elements, then go to derive structure and execute.

System will automatically strucutre your WBS elements with reference to the coding provided.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

It may be the correct term. Once it is derived, what transaction code can I use to diplsy the hierarchy. Actually, will this create a hiearchy for only one project? Will this derive for all projects and WBS elements on the system for the PS Module?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unlike other project management softwares like Primavera, you can't have hierarchy of all projects in SAP PS. You will either have to use Portfolio Management (SAP xRPM) or do some custom development.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

What short of development?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

In CJ20N -> Select the "Project Definition" and then click on the Yellow triangular button in Overview section work area. Enter your desired levels (Ex: 1,2,3 etc.) of WBSE in "Level" column, press Enter. Goto Hierarchy graphic view by clicking on the "Hierarchy" button displayed in the "Project Builder" area. Go Back (F3), Save your project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to enter levels

and click on the hierarchy button the system shows the WBS hierarchy.