Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can creating the report with Rol , more the Transactions assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem

My information technology director, I request a report with all Role, more the Transactions assigned.

I found in the SUIM transacction, This generated the reports Role, more all transacctiones, but this report alone display one rol.

I require a report, that displaying all roles, more the transacciones assigned.

I have role 1485 and generate the report one for one is much time.

You can help my, with this problem?

Example

Name of rol Transaction Transaction Description

Z_ROL SU01

SU10

SM51

Z_ROL2 MM41

MM42

MM43

atte.

Gerardo Ceballos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola Marco,

I guess that an easy way to do it is by analyzing the table AGR_1251.

Execute SE16, select the table mentioned and set the value "S_TCODE" in the field "object". You'll get a list with roles and transactions as you want.

Bear in mind that SAP authorizations scheme is based in authorization objects, that means that a role can contain a transaction (tcode) but if the role hasn't got the enough auth objects, you cannot really do much with this transaction...

Cheers,

Diego.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hola Marco,

I guess that an easy way to do it is by analyzing the table AGR_1251.

Execute SE16, select the table mentioned and set the value "S_TCODE" in the field "object". You'll get a list with roles and transactions as you want.

Bear in mind that SAP authorizations scheme is based in authorization objects, that means that a role can contain a transaction (tcode) but if the role hasn't got the enough auth objects, you cannot really do much with this transaction...

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diego

Much thanks for your help

Your answer, if solved my problem, of new thanks

atte.

Gerardo Ceballos