cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving Usage Decision without Stock Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear QM experts,

I'm trying to config the system so that everytime the user save a usage decision with a UD code & "To be posted" qty filled on the "Inspection lot stock" tab (either on the unrestricted use & return delivery textbox), the system will not carry out stock posting (creation of material document). On SPRO -> Quality Management -> Quality Inspection -> Insp Lot Completion -> Edit Selected Set -> Selected Set 01 (Goods Receipt) there is a checkbox named "Stock Screen Background".

According to another thread that I read from this forum, the "Stock Screen Background" has to be unticked in order to disable the automatic stock posting at the usage decision by the system. I have made sure that particular checkbox is unticked but everytime I save a UD with "To be posted" qty, nevertheless the system always carry out the stock posting. Is there any way to save the UD with "To be posted" qty filled without causing the automatic stock posting ? Thanks in advance for your answer. Your every answer will be much appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks anyway for those who contribute in giving solution to my problem especially Mr Rao

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is controlled in the selected set.

You define the posting proposal in one column. (Posting proposal UD).

The automatic movement is only done if you check the check box on that same line labelled "Stock screen backgr."

But be advised, if you use the posting proposal to populate the stock lines, when the UD is saved, the posting lines will be saved.

FF

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, to the best of knowledge it is not feasible without any customized program. Background posting tick and stock proposal work together. It happens in case of destructive inspection, where you get auto proposal to sample usage. I guess the same functionality you need for unrestricted and block use stock.

Try exit QEVA0001 if works for you.

Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the edit selected set, there is a field known as "Posting Proposal UD". Make that field as blank and then try.

Thanks

SUMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for your answer, but I would like to have the Posting Proposal activated but not the automatic stock posting (automatic creation of material document). So, that particular field cannot be left blank. Some people suggested to unticked the "Stock Screen Background" checkbox. I tried that method but it didn't work. Is there any method to make the stock posting proposal qty displayed, but not the automatic material document posting?