cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule List of Values in BVM is unsuccessful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Business Objects Enterprise-XIR2 SP2. I have imported .xml file of a certain Business View in the Business View Manager. Later I changed the Data Connection so as to point it to another Oracle Server. Thereafter the respective tables in the Data Foundation were set to appropriate tables in new Oracle Server. Later I performed 'Change Business View' on List of Values to be mapped accordingly.

When I try to perform the action 'Schedule List of Values', I am getting the following error-

Failed to read data from report file <Filepath>/<ReportName>.

Item SI_PRINTER_INFO was not found in the collection.

How to resolve this error ? Your views are invited.

Regards,

Neonevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apologies for the unhelpful response, but XI R2 is long since unsupported.

Your organisation should be planning an immediate upgrade to XI 3.1 SP4 / SP5 at least, if not BI 4.0 SP02 Patch2.11, or joining Ramp Up for BI 4.0 Feature pack 03.

Regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Agreed! We have couple of ENV and some have been already upgraded to XI 3.1 while the others are in pipeline. The licensing cost and buget constraints have been hurdles in timely upgrade. This may a fact that would seem to be hard to accept.

But in the meanwhile looking out for a clue whether there is any expert opinion that may be helpful in identifying generic / version-independent problems and means to resolve it.

Thanks,

Ray