SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master data for CO object Reconciliation Obj. 00000000000000xxxxxx not foun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my utility client (Electirc distribution in US) - FERC implemented when we ran the one of the month end activities of FERO transaction code, system displaying the following message:

"

No master data can be determined for Reconciliation Obj. 00000000000000xxxxx1 found in the CO summary transaction databases COSS or COSP for the current month.

System Response

The flow of cost trace program cannot continue because it cannot determine the controlling area, company code, business area, and profit center of Reconciliation Obj. 00000000000000xxxxx1.

Procedure

In case you already have archived Reconciliation Obj. 00000000000000xxxxx1 please reload it before restarting the flow of cost trace.

If you did not archive Reconciliation Obj. 00000000000000xxxxx1 you have a serious database inconsistency that should be analyzed by a CO expert.

If the responsible CO application does not allow to reload an archived object then you can set the default message type of this message to warning. In this case the system will try to find the missing master data in the IS-U/FERC tables for the periods already processed.

If you still receive an error then Reconciliation Obj. 00000000000000xxxxx1 has never been processed before or belongs to a different controlling area. "

I didn't understand why system displayed this error message and also found one SAP note 728899 but when I check in system its not for my version and its for older version.

Please share your ideas and experiences its an urgent.

Awaiting your replies.

Thanks & Regards

Aditya.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Your system should have the changes of note 7288991(through support packs) but still If you read the note carefully it would have been mentioned that,

You will still end with an error if the CO object had been created and archived before even processed at least within one period

The Error is aroused when the system tries to read the Reconciliation objects from the ONRAO table and it couldnt find the data in that table. This occurs in the FM FERC_MASTER_DATA_READ

The best way to solve this issue is check with your client if they have deleted any CO objects within one period if they havent done it go ahead and seek SAP help (request for OSS notes).

Regards,

Praveenkumar T.