Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when I am printing in print in only page 4 pages of data overwriting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I developed same Smartform for multiple pages,

in printpreview it is showing 4 pages,

but when I am printing in print in only page 4 pages of data overwriting.

i searched but i didnt get solution, if you have any suggestions please tell me.

Thanks,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Just to understand your requirement clearly. " You have created 4 similar pages in a smartform. and when you check it in print preview it gives you four distinct pages but when you print it , it prints only one page but the data for all the 4 pages are overwritten in the first page itself ".

Is my understanding about your requirement correct.

In this case why dont you try for the control parameters option? , if in case you need print different data in a form of same format.

Regards,

Praveenkumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen, thanks for ur reply,

but i did nt create 4 pages in smartform,i created only one page and given next page as first page in general attributes tab.

remaining problem is same, and where is the option for control parameters in smartform.

Thanks,

Naresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Do you have a "Command" in the main window of the page. There in the general attributes select the "Goto new page check box and specify your first page name in the I/O field there. "Command" should be at the end of the main window and it should be executed only based on some condition.

This will solve your issue.

Regarding the control parameters,In the form interface you have something called a CONTROL_PARAMETERS in the importing parameter.

Regards,

Praveenkumar T

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem is solved with page format settings, thanks for all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

please give me soluction. i am facing same problem.please....

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naresh

Goto Main window there select condition tab and mark only on first page

Former Member
0 Kudos

You do have a next page value on your page definitions (General Attributes tab)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Naresh it might be the problem in the printer please take help with basis to connect it, if any issue other than this ask it