cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Quality certificate created twice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have a requirement to create the Inbound Quality certificate before making the Goods Receipt. I have created the Certificate receipt for a PO line item using QC51 screen.

Issue I am facing is, when making the Goods Receipt using MIGO transaction system expecting me to confirm the Certificate receipt; I did confirm the certificate receipt by saying 'Yes'. I have noticed that system created two inbound quality certificates for the same purchase Order in QC53 transaction.

Can you please advice on fixing the creation of Inbound Quality certificates twice?

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How many items in the PO?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The Purchase Order has only One Line Item.

Regards

Raja

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest you use SE16 to look at the table entries in QCPR for this PO.

You can search for all records with the PO number in question. Based on what you indicated, you should find two records in the table with that PO number.

By comparing the values in the different fields you should be able to find some difference between the two records which hopefully will shed some light on why you have two records.

FF

BTW: Is this causing an error or failure in your system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It does not have anything significant note the difference in QCPR table; There is no error in the system because of this issue.

Regards

Raja

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can receipt in a cert twice. It is not at all uncommon.

I'm guessing that in the creation of the first record, you did not set the status of the cert to reviewed and filed. I believe its a "5" key on the choice.

As a result, it is still asking for a cert. If you set the status to reviewed and filed I don't think you'll see the question asked at the GR time at all.

FF