cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 company code selection for manual PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We use SRM 7.0 and I have created a purchasing group under a central purchasing organization. This purchasing group is responsible from procurement of two different Company Codes. I did all the assignments in responsibility tab and attributes tab under PPOMA_BBP.

When i try to create a manual PO, I don't see any option to select the company code, either in "Overview" tab , nor in "Header" tab.

Does anybody know or help me how to select/enable company code selection for manual PO creation ?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the PPOSA_BBP in the attribute tab whether you are having two company code

you make one company code as default.

Create PO select the company code one company code will be default and the other you can find from the drop down

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

I assigned two company codes. But the problem is, I cannot see a field "Company Code" in PO details. Where is this field exactly? In overview tab or in header ?

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry i misunderstood it is a SC.

In PO there is no selection field for Company . only purchasing group and p.org is there.

In PPOSA_BBP in the function tab you can check the purchasing group and p Org for which company code is assigned

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Thanks for the info. In my organization, there are two company codes and apart from them there is a Purchasing Org.

All the attribute settings are done for these company codes. While creating a PO, as there is no field for Company code, system determines the company code automatically in background. (let's say Company code X). But I'm trying to create a PO for company code Y. When I enter the cost center, I got the error "Cannot purchase between company codes".

So how am i going to select company code Y ? How the system will determine company code Y ? Can you please give in details what must i do ??

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any news ?

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use SAP Note: 1079525 Select company code when creating a purchase order manually

It will guide you to create company code field on BSP & allow buyer to choose Company Code from list.

Hope this resolves your issue.

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear yaniVy

Many thanks !!

Best regards,

Answers (0)